- Employee Assistance Program
Employee Assistance Program
- Provides access to articles, assessments, skill-building courses, links, information, and resources in the following areas: Parenting, Aging, Balancing, Thriving, Working, Living, and dealing with Stress and Anxiety.
- With Perspectives LiveConnect you can instant message a WorkLife consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View Online SkillBuilders (PDF)
Assessment / Referral / Counseling
Includes 24-hour access to masters-level professionals who can help with telephone or in-person short-term counseling (videoconference and text counseling options during COVID-19), and referrals to other services.
We also offer in-the-moment support, referrals to local and national resources as well as short-term counseling.
Supervisory Referrals & Management Consultations
Available on an unlimited basis to discuss questions and scenarios involving work performance and potential entryway into the EAP. WorkLife Services offer over-the-phone access to experts in identifying resources for child and elder care issues, as well as, convenience services:
- WorkLife consultants are available to locate childcare resources including daycare, preschool programs, college planning, and adoption information. They can also provide elder care resources such as home health care, housing services, transportation, adult education, and volunteer programs.
- The convenience service covers resources for home repair, pet services, cleaning services, and leisure pursuits, as well as, entertainment planning.
View the Work-Life Program (PDF)
Legal / Financial Services
Provide over-the-phone access to attorneys and financial consultants for a variety of issues, including separation/divorce, child custody, housing / real estate, will and probate, family mediation, retirement planning, tax consultation, and financial planning. Legal / Financial Services also include referrals to attorneys in our network for free 30-minute in-person consultations and a 25% fee discount.
View Legal and Financial Services (PDF)
Call 800-456-6327 or view the Employee Assistance Program (PDF).