The first step in applying for or renewing a current firearms license is to submit an application to the Seekonk Police Department.
Mail to: The Seekonk Police Department Seekonk, MA. 02771.
All checks payable to The Town of Seekonk.
For Firearms Licensing related questions, please call the Firearms Licensing Division at 508-336-8123, ext. 51106. Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment.
- Completion of a Massachusetts-approved Basic Firearm Safety Course (LTC and FID)
- Completion of a Massachusetts-approved Hunter Safety Course (FID only)
- Completion of Firearm License Application found at the Firearms Services website.
- Submit the completed application with a check or money order (payable to the town of Seekonk) by Mail or in person at The Seekonk Police Department (500 Taunton Avenue Seekonk, Ma. 02771)
- You will be contacted to schedule an appointment once the application is processed.
Completed Firearms License Application; found at www.mass.gov/firearms-services
Submit the completed application with a check or money order (payable to the town of Seekonk) to The Seekonk Police Department (500 Taunton Avenue Seekonk, Ma. 02771)
You will be contacted to schedule an appointment once the application is processed.
All applicants must produce a valid ID at the time of appointment.
All checks payable to the town of Seekonk.
- FID under 18: $25
- FID / LTC: $100
- LTC: $100
- Please read the Self Reporting Instructions
- Please view the Firearm Services website to obtain any Massachusetts state forms regarding Firearms
Some Massachusetts Certified Instructors
- Patriot Firearms School
- Phone: 800-830-8848
- Email the Patriot Firearms School
- Pheasant Ridge Guns
- Phone: 508-336-4867
- Frank Cordeiro
- Phone: 508-259-6910
- On Target Training
- Phone: 617-851-5937
- Email the On Target Training
- Silver City Firearms Training
- Phone: 508-822-5928
To be included on this list, please send a copy of your Massachusetts Certified Instructors Certificate, along with your contact information. Be sure to include a phone number and e-mail address. Send it to:
Seekonk Police Department - Firearms
500 Taunton Avenue
Seekonk, MA 02771