Absentee Ballot applications are available in our office or on our website Click here. If you want to be put on the permanent absentee ballot mailing list please fill out the form and check off "For all elections". If you know you will be out of Town for a certain election you can request an absentee ballot several weeks before an election.
Voter Registration Information If you want to register to vote or change your party affiliation you can either download the form down load form below or you can register online by going to: www.sec.state.ma.us/ovr or come into Town Hall and register to vote at the Town Clerks office.
Precincts - All voters vote at: Seekonk High School - 261 Arcade Ave.
The Polls open at 7:00AM and close at 8:00PM.
Elected Positions available for the April 6, 2020 Annual Town Election
(1) Position for Board of Assessors - 3 year term
(2) Positions for Board of Selectmen - 3 year term
(2) Positions for the Library Board of Trustees - 3 year term
(2) Positions for The Planning Board - 5 year term
(1) Position for School Committee - 3 year term
(1) Position for Town Clerk - 3 year term
(1) Position for Town Moderator - 3 year term
(1) Position for Water Commission - 3 year term
(1) Position for Water Commission - 1 year term
Nomination papers to run will be available in the Town Clerk's Office - December 10, 2019.
Deadline to file nomination papers with Town Clerk - February 17, 2020
You must obtain a minimum of 50 signatures from voters registered in Seekonk.