How can I request a Fire Report?

Please submit a Public Records request to the Seekonk Fire Department. The request can be mailed or made in person at the Public Safety Complex. (The Fire Report Request form is located below) There is no fee for Fire Reports or other Public Records which do not require search and segregation. An ambulance report does require a fee, medical records are exempt under the MA Public Records Law, please refer to the FAQ regarding Ambulance Report. Any additional questions, please call 508-336-8510.