How do I determine if there are wetlands on a property?

Wetlands must be delineated in the field by a qualified wetland scientist. This person must have knowledge and experience with wetland plants, soils, hydrology, the MA Wetlands Protection Act, Wetland Regulations 310 CMR 10.00 and the Seekonk General Wetlands Protection Bylaw and Regulations. The Conservation Commission cannot recommend a wetland scientist but we can give you a list of contacts that provide these services.