Seekonk Board of Assessors FY'22 Values
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws, the Fiscal Year 2022 assessed values for all properties in the Town of Seekonk have been adjusted to full and fair market value as of January 1, 2021 and approved by the Department of Revenue.
Payments should be made payable to the Town of Seekonk and can be made by:
- Mailing a check, along with the payment stub, to:
- Town of Seekonk, P.O. Box 504, Medford, MA 02155
- Paying online, by visiting our website www.seekonk-ma.gov
- Dropping your payment in the drop box located at the front door of the Town Hall.
- Further questions regarding payments, please call the Collector’s Office at 508-336-2930.
If you no longer own an automobile, you may apply for an abatement through the Assessor’s Office. An abatement application is available by visiting our website, then choose Departments-Assessor’s Department-Abatement Applications. Further questions regarding abatements, of any kind, please call or e-mail the Assessor’s Office directly at 508-336-2980.
VIDEO LINK Property Tax 101: Why the Property Tax
VIDEO LINK Property Tax 101: The Mechanics
The next Board of Assessor's Meeting is on:
Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 6:00 PM