Inspection requests for all permits issued should be requested via the online permitting customer portal. If you are having trouble with the system request, please call the office and we will be happy to help you use the Civic Access website.
For all inspection requests: Only the permit holder may request inspection and must provide permit number, property address and type of inspection being requested when calling to schedule. No inspections will be scheduled without proper permit information being provided.
To request inspection using the permitting portal:
- Log into your account
- Select MY WORK in the menu bar
- Select REQUEST INSPECTIONS from the available tabs
- Click the box to the left of the inspection you wish to request
- Click the blue REQUEST INSPECTION button
- Use the calendar to select your date & add any relevant comments for the Inspector
- Click SUBMIT to send your request
Upon receipt of your request we will dispatch out to the Inspector for the date requested. Please contact the Inspector the morning of your scheduled inspection to confirm window of availability to provide to your customer.