Welcome to the Town of Seekonk
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your bills online.
The Town of Seekonk has partnered with UniBank to offer taxpayers the online bill pay service called UniPay Gold. Below are some simple points to consider before using this new system.
- To make a payment, you simply need your bill number and the year of the bill – both of these items can be found on your bill.
- ACH Payments (directly withdrawn from your checking account) are .25 per ACH transaction. You have the option of saving your information for future use.
- Credit Card Payments do have a convenience fee associated with the payment. Credit Card information cannot be saved for future use. Credit Cards currently accepted are Visa, Discover and Mastercard.
- You have the option to enroll in Bill Presentment and/or Paperless Billing. If you choose to enroll in either one of these options, your next bill from the town will be available in this manner. (Example: For Real Estate, this would mean the bills we send out by December 31, due February 1 & May 1, would be available electronically in addition to your paper bill-if you only choose Bill Presentment or they would only be available electronically-if you choose Paperless Billing.)
- The UniPay Gold team members are available via phone or email to help you with any questions you may have. Their contact information is on the top of every page.
Click here or the image above to visit UniPay Gold to pay your bill online.